How do I add, edit or remove a phone number on my PayPal account?
When you add your mobile number, we’ll be able to get in touch with you or reach you via text message to help service your account. We suggest you review and update the mobile number registered on your PayPal account regularly to make sure it’s up to date.
On a web browser:
- Go to your Settings.
- In the Phone section:
- Click + to add a new phone number. Enter the details then click Add Number. (Remember to confirm it.)
- To edit your phone number, click Update next to the number. Make your edits, then click Update Number.
- To remove a phone number, click Remove beside the number. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)
On the PayPal app:
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Phone Numbers.
- To add a new phone number, tap +, enter the number and tap Add.
- To edit a phone number, tap the number, make your edits, then tap Update.
- To remove a phone number, tap the number, scroll down and tap Remove. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)