How do I add money to my PayPal account?
- Click Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Add money to your balance.
- Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
To add money to your account using the PayPal Cash Card, first apply for the card. Once you have received the card, you can then add funds to your PayPal Cash Plus account using your PayPal Cash Card at more than 85,000 retail locations nationwide.
- You need to first set up a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account.
- There is a limitation placed on your account.
- If you receive an error message, this feature may not be available for you at this time. You can either use the Add cash option (available from the PayPal app), or send your money directly to the recipient using a bank account or a debit/credit card.