How can I get and add money to a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard®?
- Direct Deposit: Direct deposit is the easy and no-cost way to add all or part of your pay check or government payment to a PayPal Prepaid Card. You must enroll in direct deposit in order for your Card Account to receive these electronic deposits.
- PayPal instant transfers: PayPal instant transfers are the easy, no-cost way to transfer funds instantly from your PayPal Account to your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Account.
- NetSpend Reload Network: Our reload network is nationwide. There are more than 130,000 convenient locations where you can add money to your card account (reload fee may apply). It's easy to find the locations nearest to you:
- When you enroll in our real-time alerts service, just text your ZIP code to 22622 and we'll immediately respond with the nearest location (text messages are subject to fees charged by your carrier).
- Visit www.PayPal.com/prepaid and use our RELOAD CENTER LOCATOR. There is no fee to use this online locator service.
- Tax Refunds: Tell the Internal Revenue Service, and your state and local tax authority to electronically deposit your refund to your PayPal Prepaid Card account. Shorten the waiting time even more by e-filing your tax returns.
Remember that with your new PayPal Prepaid MasterCard, you can eat, drink and shop everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.
Check our FAQs page for more information. If you need to contact customer service about your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard, please call the number on the back of you card.