How do I sign up for a PayPal account with a U.S. military APO/FPO address?
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and click Sign up.
- Select the type of account you would like to open, "Personal" or "Business."
- Enter your email address and choose a password.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your information with APO or FPO in the city field, and select one of the following options from the state drop-down menu:
- AA – Armed Forces Americas (except Canada)
- AE – Armed Forces Africa, Canada, Europe, or Middle East
- AP – Armed Forces Pacific
- Fill out the form and enter the CAPTCHA.
- Confirm that you've read the PayPal User Agreement and click Agree and Create Account.
You can start to use your new PayPal account right away.