How do I add a PayPal payment button to my website?
Watch this video to see how you can easily create or add a button to your website:
- Go to "Tools" at the top of the page and select All Tools.
- Click PayPal buttons, and then click Create New Button.
- Select a button type to create. The "Buy Now" button is a great choice if you sell only one or a few items on your site. If you sell multiple items on your site, choose the "Shopping Cart" button to let your customers add an item to their shopping cart.
- Enter the item name and price. You can also customize the button with additional features. Click Create Button.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code in to your own web page code.
- This new button will appear on the "My Saved Buttons" page if you’d like to edit it at any point.
- If you'd like to allow your customer to provide feedback, create a 'Text Entry' field and name it. This field will appear above your button.
- The 'Email URL' option is only available if you are not using any drop down menus, text boxes or user selections. If these selections have been made you will be required to use the HTML code to create your button. We cannot send a URL with these options.