How do I edit a PayPal payment button?
If you have a Business account and has added a PayPal button to your website, here's how you can edit it:
- Go to "Tools" at the top of the page and select All Tools.
- Click PayPal buttons and select the button you want to edit.
- Make your changes to the button, and then click Save Changes.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code in to your own web page code.
- If you'd like to allow your customer to provide feedback, create a 'Text Entry' field and name it. This field will appear above your button.
- The 'Email URL' option is only available if you are not using any drop down menus, text boxes or user selections. If these selections have been made you will be required to use the HTML code to create your button. We cannot send a URL with these options.
- You can locate your Merchant ID within your PayPal account, under My Money.