How do I use an eBay gift card?
You can pay for all or part of a purchase with one or more eBay gift cards on eBay.com. You need your eBay account to be registered in the U.S. and must have the item delivered to a US address to use your eBay gift card. You can shop on eBay and use your eBay gift card to pay merchants who accept PayPal.
Here's how to use your eBay gift card to pay for purchases on eBay:
- Log in to your eBay account.
- Click Pay Now for the item you're buying.
- Enter the 13-digit redemption code, then click Apply.
- Click Continue to proceed to PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Review the payment details and click Confirm and Pay.
- If your eBay gift card does not cover the total purchase price, you can pay the difference with your bank account or credit card.
- The maximum individual payment you can make with a gift card is 1000 US dollars.
- If you received your redemption code online, copy and paste it in the "Redemption code" box.
- You need an eBay account to use your eBay gift card.
- eBay gift cards have no expiration date or fees.
- For questions about your eBay gift card, please contact eBay.