How do I add tracking information to my payment?
If you used a shipping company that offers online tracking, you can add shipment tracking information to the payment on your PayPal account. We recommend you add online tracking to confirm delivery, as it is one of the requirements to be eligible for Seller Protection.
Here’s how to add your tracking information or change the order status:
- Click Activity near the top of the page.
- Click the buyer’s payment.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Add Tracking Info.
- NOTE: If you don't see Add Tracking Info, click the See Details in Classic Site link.
- Fill in the information, and then click Save.
After you click Save, the buyer receives an email to let them know that you entered the shipment tracking information for this transaction (if applicable). The email includes the tracking number, order status, and shipping company.