How do I check the status of my dispute or claim?
If you're still communicating with the seller and have not escalated your dispute to a claim, you can check for any new dispute messages in the Resolution Center using a web browser.
You can check status of a claim PayPal is investigating in the Resolution Center.
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Select Open Cases from the list and choose the claim you want to check.
- Click View in the Action column.
- Select All Closed Cases from the View list.
- Click the Case ID to check its status.