Can I get free shipping on a PayPal return?
Return Shipping on Us is available to customers who have activated the service and have a qualifying transaction on their PayPal account. This service is free and applies to physical, tangible goods where the return does not violate the seller’s condition of sale.
For more information, check the frequently asked questions section of our Terms and Conditions.
Here’s how to activate the service:
- Go to our activation page and click Click here to activate.
- Log in to your account when prompted.
- Click Visit the refund request page to get started with Return Shipping on Us.
How do I get Return Shipping on Us?
Please return the purchased item to the seller within the required timeframe and retain your postage receipt and documentation as outlined within the Terms and Conditions, or create a free FedEx shipping label.
- Go to Activity page and locate the transaction for the item you have returned.
- Click the transaction and then click Get Return Shipping on Us.
- Select the category and return reason from the drop-down menu.
- Select either Create a free FedEx shipping label or Request a shipping refund.
- Follow the steps on screen.
Note: Free FedEx shipping labels are limited to eligible returns within the US only, and are subject to size and weight limits. Within the contiguous US, returns can’t exceed 40 pounds and 12,000 cubic inches. Returns from Alaska and Hawaii can’t exceed 8 pounds and 2,400 cubic inches.
Here's how you can view the refund status of your return shipping request:
- Click See return shipping request history under “Return shipping refunds.”
- View the current status of your request.