Common 1099 and tax related questions
- How does PayPal report my sales to the IRS? Will I receive a 1099 tax statement?
- How do I find my 1099 tax statement in my PayPal account?
- How do I download my transaction history?
- How do I download my complete transaction history?
- How do I change the name on my PayPal Business account?
- How do I view or edit my account information?
- At this time, direct deposit of tax refunds into a PayPal account isn't available, however you can set up direct deposit with your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard. (On the Frequently Asked Questions page under "Using The Card" you will find more information about enrolling in direct deposit.)
- If there are any discrepancies between what is reported by the IRS and what PayPal has on file for you, you may receive an IRS-B notice.
- If you feel there is a discrepancy in your 1099-K, please provide us with the transaction ID(s) in question and the justification for why the transaction is being disputed. Click Contact at the bottom of any page to call or email us.
You were logged out to help protect your account.