How do I link my PayPal and Xoom accounts?
When you send money within the U.S. or to certain countries, PayPal handles your transaction, and you will normally see the payment details in your PayPal account.
However, if you send an international payment for any of the reasons below, your payment is handled by Xoom, a PayPal service that provides worldwide money transfers. You’ll be asked to log in to your Xoom account, so you can:
- Send money to a recipient’s bank account
- Send money for cash pickup or home delivery
- Recharge a prepaid mobile phone
- Pay an international bill
For your convenience, you can use your PayPal credentials to log in to your Xoom account by clicking the Continue with PayPal button on Xoom.com.
Have questions or need to contact Xoom? Call or email Xoom Customer Service, or visit their online Help Center:
Call Xoom Customer Service:
- (877) 815-1531 (within the U.S.)
- +1 (415) 395-4225 (outside the U.S.)