What is the Resolution Center?
The Resolution Center is a part of your PayPal account where you can:
- Report a problem if a product or service wasn’t delivered, or wasn’t as described.
- Report unauthorized transactions.
- Report a billing issue such as duplicate charges or a wrong amount charged.
- Communicate with a buyer/seller to try to solve a dispute.
- Escalate a dispute to a PayPal claim if you want us to investigate and decide the outcome.
- Check the status of a claim or respond to us.
- Resolve an account limitation.
Was this article helpful?