How do I add a PayPal payment button to my website?
Here's how to add a button to your website:
- Go to PayPal Payment Buttons.
- Select a button type to create. The "Buy Now" button is a great choice if you sell only one or a few items on your site. If you sell multiple items on your site, choose the "Shopping Cart" button to let your customers add an item to their shopping cart.
- Enter the item name and price. You can also customize the button with additional features. Click Create Button.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code into your web page code.
- This new button will appear on the "My Saved Buttons" page if you’d like to edit it at any point.
- To allow your customer to add personalized text, you can add a text field on the editing page. This field will appear above your button.
- If you've customized the button, please follow the instructions on the page and implement the HTML code to create your button. (Customizing means adding a dropdown menu or text field.)
- Only the buttons without customization have the "Email URL" option.
- You can locate your Merchant ID within your PayPal account settings.