How do I add a PayPal payment button to my website?
Here's how to add a button to your website:
- Go to PayPal Payment Buttons.
- Select a button type to create.
- Enter the item name and price, and click Create Button.
- Click Select Code.
- Copy and paste the button code into your web page code.
- This new button will appear on the "My Saved Buttons" page.
- If you've customized the button (by adding a dropdown menu or text field), follow the instructions on the page and implement the HTML code to create your button.
- Only buttons without customization have the "Email URL" option.
- You can locate your Merchant ID within your PayPal account settings.
Was this article helpful?