How do I update my debit or credit card on PayPal?
Here’s how to update your card details:
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click the card you want to update.
- Click Update card and enter the new information.
To update your card information on the app:
- Select the card that needs to be updated and tap Edit.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If your card is eligible for automatic update with PayPal, we may update the new expiration date or card number when they change. We may also remove a card on your behalf if it becomes unusable or has been closed.
- When you update the expiration date or card number, any automatic payments associated with the old card will be migrated to the new card.