Accept payments quickly: Adding a button to your site in minutes
Adding a payment button to your website.
- Your PayPal Business account username and password
- Access to your website’s HTML code
1. Log into your PayPal Business account.
2. Navigate to theSet up your PayPal Checkout experience page.
3. Create a payment button for each item you’re selling by following the steps below:
4. After you make your selections, you can preview how the buttons will look on your desktop and mobile website pages.
5. Click the Copy Code button.
6. Add the copied code to the page on your website where you want the buttons to appear.
8. Finally, test to make sure the buttons work properly by purchasing something from your website and then checking your PayPal Business account for the transaction.
- Create and send invoices.
- Create a link you can share in email, text message, or social media channels.
The contents of this site are provided for informational purposes only. You should always obtain independent, professional accounting, financial, and legal advice before making any business decision.
1 PayPal Credit is subject to consumer credit approval.
2 To be eligible for discounted credit card processing fees for registered charities, 501(c)(3) status must first be verified by PayPal. Learn more.