Where is my refund?
- Go to Activity.
- Click Advanced search to see the dropdown menu.
- Select Refunds.
- If needed, select the desired date range to see your refund.
- Click the refunded transaction to view the details.
Where is your refund sent?
- If your payment came from your card, it will be refunded to that card. Depending on your card issuer, it may take up to 30 days to complete a refund.
- If your payment came from either your bank account or your PayPal balance, it will be refunded to your PayPal balance.
Is your refund pending?
There are a few reasons why your refund might be pending, such as:
- The refund was sent to an email address that isn't confirmed. PayPal payments can't complete until the recipient's email address is confirmed on their PayPal account.
- Banking delays are holding up the refund. Banking delays can sometimes delay refunds by up to 7 working days.
Refunded or Partially Refunded: If your refund status is Refunded or Partially Refunded, it means that the refund is complete. The money should be back in your PayPal balance or on your card.
You have been logged out to help protect your account.