Explore articles by topic.
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSBuy Now, Pay Later: How demographics dictate credit choices for shoppers
Generational shifts and spending habits have ushered in an exciting era of payment options. Learn about who your shoppers really are – and what kind of credit best serves their needs when it comes to buying now and paying later.Nov 18 2022
- BUILD BUSINESS RESILIENCEBuild business resilience: Your guide to thriving during the busy festive season and beyond
Plan ahead for a successful festive season before the holiday rush. Check PayPal's business planning guide to build resilient savings and emergency funds.Nov 03 2022
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSBusiness Bootcamps: Questions answered for reaching new customers online and in marketplaces
Getting exposure without spending money, taking payments on social media, and whether brand or product is more important for ecommerce. Answers to your Business Bootcamp questions.Oct 07 2022
- INTERNATIONAL SELLINGMo Bros: Secrets to building a global customer base
In this Q&A, Mo Bros founders - and brothers - share the secrets of their success behind their global customer base, all united by their love of great men’s grooming products.Oct 07 2022
- NO CORRESPONDING CATEGORY BY REFERENCEBusiness Bootcamps: How do you shape up your business online?
A panel of successful business owners and head of Global Customer Advocacy at PayPal recently hosted a live Q&A answering questions from business owners interested in growing their businesses online. Part of PayPal Adaptables Business Bootcamp series, this Bootcamp covered how to launch your online store, bringing new customers to your store, getting customers to return and purchase again, and ways to expand online selling to international markets.Oct 07 2022
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPay Later: The Next Big Advancement in Frictionless Checkouts
Nothing puts the brakes on an otherwise enjoyable shopping experience like a checkout process that is overly time-consuming or complex. That’s especially true for shoppers who are looking for payment options for their purchase. These are the customers who get redirected to other sites or have to fill out long forms. It’s enough friction to start a campfire. But now, retailers have an opportunity to take the friction out of the checkout process, thanks to PayPal Pay in 3 and PayPal Credit.Oct 07 2022
- PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY STRATEGYProvide your supporters with options to help maximise fundraising opportunities with PayPal
Your work as a nonprofit is incredibly important to the individuals and communities who rely on your organisation. It is understandable your team is busy because they are passionate about striving to achieve your mission. It might be hard to find time to review your approach to fundraising, but it may be even harder to achieve your goals if your organisation is missing out on fundraising opportunities.Oct 07 2022
- NO CORRESPONDING CATEGORY BY REFERENCEThe Adaptables: Featuring Crumpets by Merna and PePe Saya.
In this Adaptables episode, we speak to Merna Taouk, founder of popular Sydney-based bakery Crumpets by Merna and Pierre Issa, owner of the celebrated PePe Saya Buttery Company.Oct 05 2022
- INVOICINGHow to evaluate business analytics data and seasonal performance
You can learn a lot about your business by tracking the right data. With performance analytics at your fingertips, you can monitor sales traffic, forecast expenses, and optimize marketing campaigns.Sep 22 2022
Business Resource Center
If you accept cookies, we'll use them to improve and customise your experience and enable our partners to show you personalised PayPal ads when you visit other sites. Manage cookies and learn more