- How to install a QR code to accept touch-free payments
Whether you run a business with a shopfront or provide services to clients, how do you get paid if they can’t hand you their payment? One answer could be QR codes. When used correctly (and creatively), QR codes can give you a fast, touchless way to accept payments. No physical money changing hands, no receipts to sign, no need for face-to-face interactions.Aug 12 2020
- KEEPING YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPYSlicker online and in-person payments for Auto Finesse
“I left school and started cleaning cars. That’s all I’ve ever done,” says James Batty, the founder of Auto Finesse. When he moved from doing the detailing to providing the products, James chose PayPal to provide a professional payments solution.Jul 29 2020
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSProduction Gear doubles online sales with PayPal
When 3 colleagues lost their jobs, they followed their passion and set up on their own. Today, Production Gear sells professional-level broadcast, video and audio equipment to over 20,000 customers.Jul 29 2020
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSUrskog: from the forests of Sweden to the streets of the world
Looking to start your own business? Wherever your inspiration comes from, PayPal can help you get there.Jul 29 2020
- KEEPING UP WITH REGULATIONS6 steps to help prevent fraudulent payments.
You might think your ecommerce website is too small to be of interest to online criminals. Sadly, you'd be wrong. The Federation of Small Business reports that smaller businesses in England and Wales suffer a total of 3.9 million cybercrimes each year, at an average cost of £972 per incident.1Jul 28 2020
- KEEPING YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPYMitigating risk as a seller: How to spot unusual buyer activity.
Fraud can cost a business time and money - that’s why it pays to be vigilant of unusual account activity, where fraud could be lurking. Here are some telltale signs of unusual buyer activity that may suggest fraudulent intent. If you see any of the 13 indicators below, you may need to take a closer look. And if you haven’t already, make sure to look at the six best practices to help prevent fraudulent payments from even taking place.Jul 28 2020
- KEEPING YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPYWhy are your funds unavailable or on hold? And what can you do about it?
Most businesses will experience a time when their funds become unavailable, also known as a payment hold.Jul 08 2020
- KEEPING YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY6 steps to help get more conversions and less shopping cart abandonment.
One of the biggest problems in online selling is shopping cart abandonment: when buyers fail to complete the purchase they start. Research firm Baymard Institute estimates that the average online shopping cart abandonment rate is 69.2%.1 This article looks at why shoppers abandon their carts, and how you can leverage the strength of the PayPal brand to help you increase conversion rate.Jul 07 2020
- KEEPING YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPYUnderstanding disputes.
Every once in a while something goes wrong with an order. This is a normal, expected part of doing business that is often the result of a simple misunderstanding or human error. When this happens, buyers may take action by opening a dispute.Jul 07 2020