How do I withdraw money from PayPal to my bank account?
Once you've linked your bank account, you can withdraw money to that bank account.
To withdraw money to your bank account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Transfer money.
- Click Withdraw from PayPal to your bank account.
- Select the bank account you're transferring the money to and click Next.
- Enter the amount and click Next.
- Review your request and confirm the transfer.
To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app:
- Tap your PayPal balance.
- Tap Withdraw Money.
- A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process.
- We only support transfers in local currency. So, if you have a PayPal account in England (GBP), but want to transfer money to your bank account in Germany (EUR), you may be subject to cross border conversion fees.
- Some banks may charge fees for electronic funds transfers. Please contact your bank directly for more information.