How do I report unauthorised PayPal account activity?
If you notice a transaction that you didn’t authorise, let us know right away:
- Go to Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select Unauthorised transaction and click Continue.
- Follow the steps to report the transaction.
Remember, you’re protected against unauthorised transactions sent from your account.
Be sure to check your pre-approved billing agreement payments. This charge could be from a service you signed up for in the past.
Here's how to check and cancel your pre-approved billing agreements.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Select the merchant's name or email address.
- Click Cancel.