How do I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller?
If you want to return an item you purchased with PayPal – and the seller accepts returns – you can create and purchase a return shipping label.
If your transaction qualifies, you may be able to get a refund on your return shipping label by activating Return Shipping on Us.
Before creating the label, ask the seller what the return and refund requirements are. Once you create the label, your PayPal account is charged for the label fee.
Here's how to print your label using the MultiOrder Shipping tool.
- Click MultiOrder shipping on the left side of the page.
- Click Start Shipping if this is your first time using MultiOrder shipping.
- A new page will open and provide instructions on how to import your transactions or create a new order.
- Click Create new.
- Enter all of the required information and click Save and close.
- Click Print at the top of the page.
- Click Pay & Print to print your label.
A confirmation email, including a tracking number, is sent to you and the seller.