How do I send invoices to multiple recipients by batch invoicing?
Batch invoicing is a convenient tool if you need to send invoices to a large group of recipients (up to 1,000 people) at the same time.
Here’s how to send a batch invoice:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send & Request near the top of the page.
- Click Create an invoice.
- Click Batch invoice under the “Create” dropdown menu.
- Upload your CSV file that includes the required information of your recipients, and click Import file.
- Follow the instructions to complete your batch invoice.