Chargebacks happen when your customer disagrees with a credit card charge and asks the credit card provider for a refund.
What is a chargeback, and why did I get one?
Customers initiate chargebacks for a variety of reasons:
- An item is different from its description or is defective.
- An item hasn’t been received.
- A credit card charge isn’t recognised.
- A payment is processed multiple times.
- A payment is unauthorised.
You can learn how to avoid disputes and chargebacks on our website.
You were logged out to help protect your account.