How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?
Here's how to respond to a dispute:
- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click View under the "Action" column next to your case.
- Click Message Buyer and enter any relevant information (such as tracking information), and then click Send.
Your message is sent directly to your buyer.
- You have 20 days from the date a dispute is opened to communicate with your buyer.
- If you and your buyer aren’t able to resolve the problem, you or the buyer can ask us to investigate by escalating the dispute to a claim.
- If the dispute is not escalated within 20 days, it is automatically closed.