How do I send a payment to someone’s email address?
You can send a payment to anyone if you know their email address. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
- Click the type of your payment.
- Enter the recipient's email address and the amount you want to send, and click Continue.
- Review the amount, the payment method, and shipping address.
- You can add an optional message to the recipient.
- Click Send Money.
If you don't have enough funds in your PayPal balance, we'll use the payment method you’ve selected such as your credit card.
After the payment is sent, your recipient will receive a notification email. If they don’t have a PayPal account, they can follow the instructions in the email to sign up for an account and accept your payment.
You were logged out to help protect your account.