Virtual Terminal (US Only)
What is Virtual Terminal?
It's an online version of the credit card swipe machines used in stores. But it gives you added advantages:
- Increase sales. Expand your business beyond the Internet.
- Save money. There's no need to invest in expensive equipment.
How it works.
Customer merchant payment
Get details. Download our user guide (PDF)
- Customer orders by phone, fax or post with debit or credit card.
- You enter order into Virtual Terminal.
- PayPal processes the transaction and you get paid.
Why use Virtual Terminal?
- Expand your business: Capture sales beyond the Internet.
- Save money: There's no need to invest in expensive equipment. Pay the same, low per-transaction price for any major debit and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Switch/Solo, Visa Delta, Visa Electron)
- Send faster: Virtual Terminal automatically creates a custom packing slip.
- See results: Virtual Terminal is pre-integrated with PayPal reporting systems.
Enter order into Virtual Terminal.
Want to get paid by phone, fax or post?
Sign up for Virtual Terminal Today.
† March 2006, GLS Research survey of merchants using PayPal Virtual Terminal. N=681
| ||Get Virtual Terminal|
How to apply:
- If you already have a PayPal account, log in and apply for Virtual Terminal.
If you don't have an account, we'll create one as part of the Virtual Terminal application.
- You'll receive a response to your application within 48 hours.
- If you're approved, log in to your account and start using Virtual Terminal.