- MEETING CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS
Social media has been an important tool for product discovery for several years but now a quarter of Australians make purchases through social media. PayPal’s Alison O’Brien explains what businesses need to know.Nov 24 2020
- MEETING CONSUMER EXPECTATIONSMobile commerce trends in the context of COVID-19
Mobile commerce use in Australia has dropped for the first time in five years. However, mobile devices still play a critical role in the customer purchasing experience. PayPal’s Australian Senior Director, Peter Cowan explains what businesses need to know.Nov 24 2020
- MEETING CONSUMER EXPECTATIONSAussie consumers demand discounts
Despite COVID-19 forcing many Australians to tighten their belts, their appetite for discounts remains strong.Nov 24 2020
- MEETING CONSUMER EXPECTATIONSHow COVID-19 has impacted consumer spending and behaviour
With Australians facing widespread economic impacts due to COVID-19, shopping behaviours have transformed dramatically.Nov 24 2020
- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Shifting strategy during a pandemic
Engage with small businesses around the world as they tell their stories of pivoting during a pandemic, and the tips and tricks that made their strategy shifts successful.Nov 20 2020
- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESSFrom event staging to home furniture and more: Tips from a business pivot
With the event industry shuttered, Jeremy Fleming, Managing Director of Stagekings, and his talented team quickly developed new and innovative ideas to keep the business afloat.Nov 20 2020
- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Matcha Mylkbar.
In this Adaptables episode, lawyer turned ‘funtrepreneur,’ Sarah Davidson, tells us the story of her humble beginnings, how she pivoted her own life strategy, and the quick changes she had to make for her business during the pandemic and beyond.Nov 20 2020
- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Crumpets by Merna and PePe Saya.
In this Adaptables episode, we speak to Merna Taouk, founder of popular Sydney-based bakery Crumpets by Merna and Pierre Issa, owner of the celebrated PePe Saya Buttery Company.Nov 20 2020
- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Herbivore Florals.
In this Adaptables episode, we speak to Lucas Stone, owner of Herbivore Florals, a booming floral design business in Melbourne for the past 20 years.Nov 20 2020