- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Stories of Pivoting in a Pandemic hosted by Sarah Davidson
Businesses around the world have been forced to pivot their strategies quickly due to the recent pandemic. Sarah Davidson spoke with some Aussie small businesses about their stories.Jul 06 2020
- ACCOUNTING AND TAX4 tax management tips for small business owners
Tax season can become quite the headache for small business owners without the right technology, tools and advice. Between scrambling to pull together all the right paperwork and understanding what’s required, you’re likely counting down the days to the deadline whether you’re submitting quarterly or annually.Jun 29 2020
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS6 steps to help prevent fraudulent payments.
You might think your ecommerce website is too small to be of much interest to online criminals. Sadly, you’d be wrong.Jun 29 2020
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESSMitigating risk as a seller: How to spot unusual buyer activity.
Fraud can cost a business time and money - that’s why it pays to be vigilant of unusual account activity. Here are some telltale signs of unusual buyer activity that may suggest fraudulent intent. If you see any of the 13 indicators below, you may need to take a closer look. And if you haven’t already, make sure to look at the six best practices to help prevent fraudulent payments from even taking place.Jun 29 2020
- MANAGING YOUR PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNTGetting started with your PayPal business account.
You’ve done your research, completed the online form and signed up for PayPal for your business, but what’s next? There five simple steps to finalising your PayPal business account set up and getting ready to get paid.Jun 17 2020
- INVOICINGSending a quick invoice from the PayPal Business app.
Take phone or in-person orders at a safe physical distance by sending a quick invoice on the PayPal Business app. Just enter the amount and share the invoice as a link – without physical contact – by text, email, or messaging app.Jun 17 2020
- INVOICINGAccepting payments part 2: Sending invoices
If you need a quick way to send invoices – without needing a website – we’ll walk through the process from start to finishJun 17 2020
- BUSINESS TRENDS AND UPDATESGood things come in threes when it comes to local brand Odd Pears
Brock Sykes is flipping the idea of professionalism on its head with Odd Pears.May 14 2020
- BUSINESS TRENDS AND UPDATESAussie Conscious Consumers Holding Businesses to Account
A new kind of consumer is prioritising ethical values over the traditional factors that affect Australians’ buying decisions.Mar 02 2020