A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
Don't forget that every time you make a purchase of £150 or more with PayPal Credit, you’ll automatically get 0% interest for 4 months on that purchase.* It's a great offer you can enjoy again and again at thousands of online stores where PayPal is accepted.
For all purchases under £150, we won’t charge interest until after your next due date.
Spend £150 or more in one go with PayPal Credit.
Then automatically get 0% interest for 4 months on that purchase.*
Even better, you can use this offer again and again on every purchase over £150.
17.9% APR (variable)
17.9% p.a. (variable)
Assumed Credit limit
This example above illustrates the typical cost of using PayPal Credit as a standard funding method. If you take advantage of our offers and promotions, including our 0% for 4 months offer, the interest rate that applies will be lower in many circumstances.
Instalment offers to help you spread the cost for longer.
You can also choose to spread the cost for longer using instalment offers with PayPal Credit. This finance option is available at selected online stores and enables you to spread the cost over 6 to 24 months at promotional interest rates lower than PayPal Credit’s standard rate of interest. Below are just some of the merchants offering instalments with PayPal Credit.
Manage your account wherever you are.
It's easy to access and manage your PayPal Credit account from anywhere – on your desktop, tablet, or mobile. Simply log in to your PayPal account detail to make a payment, view your balance, track your transactions and check your statements. You can also view your PayPal Credit account with our new PayPal app.Download PayPal App
Simple and convenient
Whenever you use PayPal you pay quickly and more securely. All you need is an email address and password or mobile number and PIN. No need to re-enter your card and delivery details every time you check out.
Safer and protected.
Continue to shop with peace of mind. We don’t share your sensitive financial details with sellers. And PayPal Buyer Protection covers your eligible purchases if they don’t show up or match their description.
Q1.How do I make a payment?
You can also make a payment by calling PayPal Customer Service on 0800 368 7155. Through customer services, we can accept payment via any debit card, even those not linked to your PayPal account.
Q2.How long does it take for payments to reflect on my account?
Q3.How do I manage my account?
Once logged in you can see:
- Current and Last Statement Balance
- Minimum Payment Due and Due Date
- Available Credit and Credit Limit
- Payments Made
- Statements and statement history
Q4.How do I increase my credit limit?
Q5.Where can I use PayPal Credit?
We also offer instalment offers at select merchants. Find out where
* The minimum payment due still applies to 0% offer balances. Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £150 will be charged interest at 17.9% p.a. (variable). In order to maintain the 0% offer, you need to keep up monthly repayments and stay within your credit limit. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal Credit is trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349.