How do I send payments using PayPal?
In Japan, you can send a payment to anyone at the email address linked to their PayPal account.
- Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
- Click Pay for goods or services.
- Enter the recipient's email address, and click Next.
- Enter the amount you want to send, and click Continue.
- Review your payment information, and click Send Payment Now.
After the payment is sent, your recipient will receive a notification email. If the recipient's account is required to complete identity confirmation, they must complete the process first before they can accept your payment.
- On the payment page, your payment will be set in the default currency of your recipient’s country or region. If you have an agreement with the recipient, you’re able to change it to other currency.
- When you make a payment, you'll be able to select a debit or credit card as an online preferred funding source. If you have a preferred funding source, any funds in your PayPal balance will not be used first.
You were logged out to help protect your account.