How do I integrate Payments Advanced with E-junkie?
Configuring PayPal Manager
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Select Service Settings > Setup.
- Configure the following settings:
- Transaction Process Mode - Set to Live.
- Display options on payment page (in the Enter Error URL field) - Paste your website's homepage URL. (Although this field is required, the E-junkie cart overrides this when it sends each order to checkout.)
- Payment Confirmation (in the Enter Return URL field) - Paste your website's homepage URL.
- Silent Post for Data Transfer - Set Use Silent Post to YES and select Void transaction when my server fails to receive data sent by the silent post.
- Security Options - Set Enable Secure Token to YES.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Customize under Hosted Checkout Pages, then click Layout C.
- Click Save and Publish.
- If a cart-based Manager USER account hasn't been created, do so now.
- Log in to your E-junkie admin panel.
- Select Edit Profile under Manage Your Seller Account.
- While in your profile, do the following:
- Check the Sell with PayPal box.
- Enter your PayPal email address in the PayPal Email field.
- Configure the Accept Credit cards option.
- Select PayPal Payments Advanced from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the PayPal Manager Gateway Credentials:
- Partner - Enter your Manager Partner (PayPal for United States or PayPalCA for Canada).
- Merchant Login - Enter your Merchant or Vendor Login ID.
- User - Enter your created User account.
- Password - Enter your USER Password (if not using USER, enter your Vendor or Manager Password).
- Click Submit.
- Click Edit Preferences.
- Edit the Payment Preferences options:
- Payment Action - Select Authorize only. Uncheck the box for Sale.
- Phone number is required - Check the box if this applies. If this box is checked, you must configure the setting in your PayPal account.
- Wait for pending payments to clear before processing - Check this to automatically process transactions once payment is completed.
- Click Submit.
You were logged out to help protect your account.