How do I receive money with my PayPal account?
You must confirm your email address first in order to start receiving payments. If someone sends you a payment, you’ll receive an email notification. You’ll need to manually accept the first payment you receive. The payments received afterwards will be automatically accepted into your account.
Here are some ways you can get paid:
- Integrate a PayPal payment solution to your website.
- Take payments in-person with PayPal Here.
- Let the sender know your PayPal account email address, and they can send payments to your account right away.
- Create your personalized "PayPal.Me" link and share it with your customers.
- Send an online invoice to your customers directly from your PayPal account.
- Request money from friends or customers.
The funds you receive will appear in your account balance. You can then use the balance to send payments or withdraw it to your bank account.
Compare our payment solutions to find the best fit for your payment needs in Australia.
You were logged out to help protect your account.