Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You will not be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I edit a Buy Now button?
Here's how to edit a Buy Now button:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings at the top right corner of the page.
- Click My selling tools.
- Click Update beside "PayPal buttons".
- Select the button you want to edit, and then click Edit from the Action menu.
- Make your changes to the button, and then click Save Changes.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code into your website.
You were logged out to help protect your account.