How do I add, edit or remove a phone number on my PayPal account?
On a web browser:
- Go to your Settings.
- In the Phone section:
- Click + to add a new phone number. Enter the details then click Add Number. (Remember to confirm it.)
- To edit your phone number, click Update next to the number. Make your edits, then click Update Number.
- To remove a phone number, click Remove beside the number. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)
On the PayPal app:
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Phone Numbers.
- To add a new phone number, tap +, enter the number and tap Add.
- To edit a phone number, tap the number, make your edits, then tap Update.
- To remove a phone number, tap the number, scroll down and tap Remove. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)