How do I update the expiration date of the debit or credit card registered in my PayPal account?
When the debit or credit card registered in your PayPal account is about to expire, we’ll send you an email reminder with instructions on how to update the expiration date. Once the registered card expires, you won’t be able to make payments using that card.
Remember to keep the expiration date on your card updated to continue enjoying a smooth shopping experience. You can update the expiration date before or after its expiry by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Wallet near the top of the page.
- Click on the card you'd like to update.
- Click Edit below the card.
- Update your information and click Save.
You were logged out to help protect your account.