Get started with payments.
With one simple PayPal account, businesses can now accept more forms of payment, in any location. Whether you’re online or on the road, PayPal makes it simple.
PayPal is a great way to get paid online. Accept credit cards and PayPal payments more easily and securely.More about web payments (Web payments)
Get paid anywhere with the PayPal Here app and card reader.
Accept MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards and PayPal payments, issue invoices and send receipts.More about PayPal Here (In-person payments)
It’s free to create and send a professional invoice in minutes. Just one small fee when you’re paid. Include a Pay Now button to get paid fast.More about online invoicing (Online invoicing)
PayPal grows with your business.
Start off small and scale, or go big now. We’re ready to support you and help you sell more.
- Get paid online in minutes.
- Easy to set up – no technical skills required.
- Choose the checkout button that suits you.
An express checkout
- A streamlined checkout experience.
- Optimised for mobile, and you can integrate it into your app.
- Convert buyers in just 3 clicks.
A hosted solution
- Customise your checkout to match your brand.
- Perfect for processing higher volumes of sales.
- Easy to integrate with dozens of shopping carts.
A payment gateway
- Host payments on your site or we can host your checkout for you.
- Create tokenised cards to maximise sales.
- Flexible pricing to suit your business.
More than just payments.
More than a complete payment suite, we offer you tools to help you grow and sell more.
Leverage our branding to delight your customers. Integrate a safer and easier checkout experience to help increase sales and reduce shopping cart abandonment.More about integrating PayPal (Best-practice checkout)
Handle buyer concerns
Sometimes problems happen. We’ll help you work through customer concerns to keep your business running smoothly.
More about dispute resolution (Handle buyer concerns)
To ensure PayPal stays a safe place to transact, we constantly review accounts for suspicious activity and to comply with our regulatory obligations.More about account limitations (Account limitations)