(Effective date: May 10, 2018)
These Terms of Service ("Terms") constitute a binding agreement between you and PayPal Charitable Giving Fund ("PayPal Giving Fund," "we," "our," or "us") and govern your use of our websites, subdomains, and any other websites or mobile applications referencing, embedding or linking to these Terms, including the website located at www.paypal.com/fundraiser/hub and any PayPal Giving Fund Services as that term is defined in the PayPal Giving Fund Nonprofit User Agreement.
By using our Services, you (i) agree that these Terms are supported by reasonable, valuable and sufficient consideration, (ii) acknowledge the receipt of such consideration, and (iii) state that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to use PayPal Giving Fund.
By making a donation to PayPal Giving Fund, you understand and agree that:
Agreement to Arbitrate
PayPal Giving Fund’s financial statements are freely available online, or you can request them by writing to “PPGF Compliance Officer” at PayPal Giving Fund, Suite 1202, 1250 I St NW, Washington, DC 20005, or by telephoning: 202-551-9099. You can also request information from certain States as set out below.
• Florida: Registration #CH35907. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORESEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
• Maryland: For the cost of copies and postage, documents and information submitted in compliance with Maryland law are available from the Secretary of State.
• New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
• New York: You may obtain copies of our annual report by writing to us at the address above, from the charities registry on the attorney general’s website (www.charitiesnys.com), by sending a written request to the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, or by calling 212-416-8401.
• North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
• Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of PayPal Giving Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
• Virginia: A financial statement is available by writing to the State Ofc. of Consumer Affairs in the Dept. of Ag. and Consumer Svcs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218, (804) 786-1343.
• Washington: The required notice of solicitation is on file in the Office of the Secretary of State. Additional financial and other information is available from the Secretary of State at www.sos.wa.gov/charities/ or by calling 800-332-4483.
• West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.
• Wisconsin: A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request.