How do I add a debit or credit card to my account?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Wallet near the top of the page.
- Click Link a card under "Credit cards."
- Enter your information.
- Click Save.
- You can use a debit or credit card with the Visa, MasterCard, JCB, or American Express logo to pay using PayPal.
- You can add a card that bears the Discover logo. However, payments will be made in US dollars and converted by PayPal whatever currency you use.
- Diners Club cards can only be used as a Discover card, and PayPal payments will be made in US dollars even when the prices are displayed in Japanese yen in any online shops in Japan or any other countries. For the exchange rate for payments, consult with the company that issued the card.
- You cannot register to your account any cards that have been issued outside Japan or any debit or credit cards for which the registered name is not the same as the owner of the PayPal account, such as a card registered in the name of your family members.
You were logged out to help protect your account.