How can I receive payments through PayPal?
To receive or withdraw funds with PayPal Japan account, you need to open a Business account and complete the identity confirmation process.
If you have a Personal account, you can upgrade it to a Business account following the steps below:
- Go to your Settings.
- Clicking Upgrade your account under "Account options" near the bottom left of the page.
- Follow the instructions.
- Let the sender know your PayPal account email address, and they can send payments to your account right away.
- Get paid through various PayPal payment solutions.
- Request payments from customers.
- Send an invoice to your customers.
The funds you receive will appear in your account balance. You can then use the balance to send payments or withdraw it to your bank account.
You were logged out to help protect your account.