You are as global as we are
Access a whole world of customers. PayPal is available and trusted in over 200 countries, and you can accept 26 currencies.
Your business is protected
With our Seller Protection, advanced security, and fraud-screening, we’ve got your business covered.
On your website
Accept PayPal on your website by just adding our button or use our customised solution and popular ecommerce platforms.
Via email or online invoicing
Email customisable online invoices or simple payment requests to your customers to bill them, and get paid directly without a website.
On a marketplace
Attract more customers around the world with PayPal on popular marketplaces like eBay, Etsy and more.
See how you can use PayPal to suit your business.
“The ease with which we do business with PayPal is increasing especially with their improved customer service. Always a notch ahead, PayPal has definitely assisted us in building our dreams.”
Karthik Ramani, CEO, Jargon Handlers Software Solutions
For easy online payments
- 1. Your customer clicks the PayPal button on your website listing.
- 2. They are taken to a PayPal payment page and enter their email address and password.
- 3. Payment is made and they’re returned to your website to continue shopping from you.
For easy invoice and email payments
- 1. Your customer gets an email from us asking for the payment.
- 2. They click on the PayPal button to view the request or invoice.
- 3. They make a secure payment to you using their credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
No set-up or monthly fees.
Our fees are straightforward – you only pay when you get paid. There are no set-up, monthly or hidden fees, and you can get a discounted rate based on your sales volume.