You’re as global as we are
By adding PayPal to your website, you access up to 179M active customers who are shopping online, and looking to pay with PayPal.
Transactions are covered by Seller Protection
Sell with confidence with our Seller Protection policy that safeguards you against fraudulent claims and chargebacks.
Get started quickly and easily
PayPal is the easier and faster way to start getting paid with no account approval needed, quick invoice set up and easy integration into your website.
Learn how you can set up PayPal for your business.
Through your website or online store
Just add PayPal buttons or use any eCommerce solution we are integrated with.
Via email or by sending an online invoice
All you need to get paid is your customer's email address and your PayPal account.
Through a marketplace like eBay, Etsy or Freelancer.com
Start earning through our marketplace partners like eBay, Etsy and Freelancer.com.
“The ease with which we do business with PayPal is increasing especially with their improved customer service. Always a notch ahead, PayPal has definitely assisted us in building our dreams.”
Karthik Ramani, CEO, Jargon Handlers Software Solutions
For easy online payments
- 1. Your customer clicks the PayPal button on your website listing.
- 2. They are taken to a PayPal payment page and enter their email address and password.
- 3. Payment is made and they’re returned to your website to continue shopping from you.
For easy invoice and email payments
- 1. Your customer gets an email from us asking for the payment.
- 2. They click on the PayPal button to view the request or invoice.
- 3. They make a secure payment to you using their credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
Low, straightforward fees.
Fees are only per transaction. You’ll never get charged any monthly, cancellation or hidden fees. Discounts may be applied based on sales volumes.