Claims and Limitations
Information on claims and disputes
- How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?
- What are PayPal disputes and claims?
- How do I prove to PayPal that I've sent an item to the buyer?
- Can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my claim?
- Can I reopen a closed dispute in my PayPal account?
- How do I accept or refuse a partial refund in my PayPal payment?
- I can’t resolve the transaction issue with my seller/buyer on PayPal. How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?
- How do I get assistance and records for investigations?
- How long will it take for PayPal to investigate my claim?
- How do I view the status of my dispute or claim in my PayPal account?
- How does PayPal Seller Protection work? Is my transaction eligible?
- Can I provide additional information or evidence to PayPal to help resolve a claim?
Report a problem
- What is the Resolution Centre?
- How do I report potential fraud to PayPal?
- How do I contact PayPal India customer service?
- What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase?
- How do I report a billing issue?
- I don't have a PayPal account, but I used PayPal to pay for an eBay item and haven't received it. What should I do?
Restoring Account Balance