All About PayPal
- How do I know if my product or transaction complies with PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy?
- How does PayPal Seller Protection work? Is my transaction eligible?
- What is PayPal Buyer Protection?
- Why are my funds held in reserve in my PayPal account?
- What’s TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) and is it applicable on the fees charged by PayPal?
- What if I can’t fulfil TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) due to the net settlement?
- Does PayPal support crowdfunding in India?
- Why am I suspended from PayPal Seller Protection? How do I become eligible again?
- Can I use PayPal to receive payments as a charity or non-profit organisation?
- What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
- What are the currency conversion fees?
- What is GST and how does it apply to PayPal services in India? What if I’m in a Special Economy Zone?
- Is there any fee for sending an invoice or payment request through PayPal?
- What's the discounted Merchant Rate, and how do I apply for it?
- When I issue a refund, are the transaction fees returned?
- What is a chargeback fee charged by PayPal?
- How do I find the fees I am being charged?
Security and Protections