How do I use PayPal One Touch to stay logging in to PayPal and check out faster?
What is One TouchTM ?
One TouchTM is an optional feature that allows you to skip logging in with your email and password while still keeping your financial info secure. When you use PayPal on your mobile phone, desktop, laptop, or tablet, we’ll automatically log you in on that device and browser so you can breeze through checkout across all eligible merchants.
As long as you actively use One TouchTM , we’ll renew your “turned on” setting on that device so you can skip login at checkout. To help you manage One TouchTM across your devices, we’ll turn it off automatically if you haven’t used it in a while. You can turn off One TouchTM at any time in Settings.
How do I activate One TouchTM?
Here’s how to activate One TouchTM for your PayPal account:
- Go to One TouchTM.
- Click Activate One TouchTM.
- Log in with your account credentials to complete the activation.
For your account safety:
- We’ll still ask you to log in whenever you update your PayPal personal or financial account information.
- To avoid misuse of your PayPal account, please only activate One TouchTM on your personal device or computer and not on a public or shared computer or device.
How do I view and manage the devices that remember my login?
Here’s how to check the devices and browsers you’ve currently enabled One TouchTM:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Security.
- Click Edit next to "Stay logged in for faster purchases."
- View the list of devices and browsers that remember your login.
Alternatively, you may also turn off the feature entirely by changing the password of your PayPal account or logging out from all your devices.