How do I set up PayPal Marketing Solutions on my website?
You'll need a PayPal business account to use the PayPal Marketing Solutions app. Here's how to set up the app:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Navigate to the PayPal Marketing Solutions home page.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter your website URL, then click Agree and Continue. PayPal displays the Select a platform page.
- Click the button for the e-commerce platform you want to use with PayPal Marketing Solutions.
- If you select a platform for which PayPal has a plugin application, you navigate to a page that presents information about PayPal Marketing Solutions and a button that you click to download the app:
- Magento 1
- Open Cart
- OXID eSales
- If you select any of the following platforms, PayPal creates custom code for installing the PayPal Marketing Solutions app and takes you to a page with instructions for installing the code on your site. Follow these instructions.
- Magento 2
- Pinnacle Cart
- Google Tag Manager
- PayPal marketing solutions is now enabled on your site. At this point, you can return to your store or log off from PayPal.
- For assistance, contact your e-commerce platform's technical support team or the merchant technical team.
- If you need additional help, reach out to PayPal Customer Service.
PayPal Marketing Solutions: Marketing Tools for Small Businesses