How do I integrate Payflow Pro with Shopify?
- Log in to the Shopify admin panel.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments.
- On the Shopify Payments module, select EDIT > Change Gateway.
(Shopify only allows one Payment Gateway to be activated)
- Select a reason and click Deactivate. (Remember to deactivate Express Checkout before continuing.)
- Select PayPal Payflow Pro under Accept Credit Cards.
- Configure the required settings:
- Test mode - Uncheck if live.
- Merchant login - Enter your merchant login ID.
- USER Password - Enter your user password.
- Manager Partner - Enter the name of your manager partner.
- Cart Specific User - Enter the name of the cart specific user.
- Enable Express Checkout - Check the box.
- Credit Cards accepted - Select the credit cards you want to accept.
- Click Activate.
- Under Payment Authorization Settings:
- Select Automatically capture payments for orders (Immediate Sale).
- Select Manually Capture payment for orders (Authorize only).
- Click Save.
Note: You'll find complete information and steps on integrating PayPal with your Shopify cart in Shopify's online manual.