How do I add a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?
You can add a Visa, Rupay card, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card to your PayPal account.
To add a card to your PayPal account:
- Go to Payment methods.
- Click Link a card under "Credit and debit cards".
- Enter your card information.
- Click Save.
To add a debit or credit card from your PayPal app:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Banks and Cards.
- Tap the '+' sign on the top-right corner, then Debit or credit card.
- If your card is eligible for automatic update with PayPal, we may update the card information on your behalf when a new card is issued to replace the existing card linked to your PayPal account. Any billing agreement and payment preferences associated with this existing card will be migrated to your new card.
- You can add up to 24 cards in your PayPal account.
Watch this video to see how to link your card and shop with PayPal.