Virtual Terminal (US Only)
What is Virtual Terminal?
It's an online version of the credit card swipe machines used in stores. But it gives you added advantages:
- Increase sales. Expand your business beyond the Internet.
- Save money. There's no need to invest in expensive equipment.
How it works.
Customer merchant payment
Get details. Download our user guide (PDF)
- Customer orders by phone, fax or mail order with credit card.
- You enter order into Virtual Terminal.
- PayPal processes the transaction and you get paid.
Why use Virtual Terminal?
- It's easy. Use Virtual Terminal with any PayPal solution. Anyone with a US-based Business account can apply.
- It's affordable. Pay the same low per-transaction price for any major credit card, including Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
- It lets you expand your business. Get paid by phone, fax and mail order, in addition to the Internet. 81% of Virtual Terminal users agree that it allows them to reach more customers.1
- It's convenient. You get an automatic custom packing slip, and Virtual Terminal is pre-integrated with PayPal reporting systems.
Enter order into Virtual Terminal.
Want to get paid by phone, fax or mail order?
Sign up for Virtual Terminal Today.
† March 2006, GLS Research survey of merchants using PayPal Virtual Terminal. N=681
| ||Get Virtual Terminal|
How to apply:
- If you already have a PayPal account, log in and apply for Virtual Terminal.
If you don't have an account, we'll create one as part of the Virtual Terminal application.
- You'll receive a response to your application within 48 hours.
- If you're approved, log in to your account and start using Virtual Terminal.