How do I send money?
With PayPal you can send payments to anybody with an email address. If the recipient doesn't have a PayPal account yet, they will receive an email with instructions on how to open a PayPal account. If the recipient does have a PayPal account, the payment will be added to their PayPal balance.
To send money from your computer:
- Go to the Send and Request Money page.
- Enter the recipient's name, email or number and click Next.
- Click Sending to a friend or Paying for an item or a service.
- Enter the amount and click Continue.
- Review the information and click Send money now.
- Tap Send.
- Enter the name, email or mobile number of the recipient and tap Next.
- Type the amount you'd like to send and tap Next.
- Choose your preferred payment method and tap Next.
- Review the information and tap Send now.
As soon as the payment is completed, the sender and recipient will receive an email confirmation. You can also check the payment in the Activity section on your account.