How do I add money to my PayPal balance from my bank?
There are two ways you can add money from your bank account to your PayPal account.
With Instant Top-Up, you can add money to your PayPal account within 5 minutes.
With the Add Money option, you can add money to your PayPal account within 2 business days.
Here’s how to add money to your PayPal account from a bank account using your computer:
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Instantly top up using Bancontact or Add money to your balance.
- Follow the instructions.
Here are a few tips regarding adding money from a bank account:
- The name on your bank account must be the same as the name on your PayPal account. If the names do not match, the transfer will not process correctly.
- PayPal does not charge you for the transfer. However, bank fees may apply. You should contact your bank about this.
- Your bank balance must be sufficient for the transfer to be successful.
- With Instant Top-Up, you can add a minimum of 25.00 EUR and a maximum of 1,000.00 EUR per payment to your balance. There are no additional fees for adding money using PayPal Top-Up.
Was this article helpful?