|Your monthly sales||up to €2.500 EUR||up to €10.000 EUR||up to €50.000 EUR||up to €100.000 EUR||> €100.000 EUR|
|Transaction fee||3,4% + €0,35 EUR||2,9% + €0,35 EUR||2,3% + €0,35 EUR||1,9% + €0,35 EUR||1,7% + €0,35 EUR|
|Non-profit rate||1,7% + €0,35 EUR|
|Micropayments*||5% + €0,05 EUR|
You can apply for these Merchant Rates if you’ve received more than €2.500 in PayPal payments in the previous calendar month. If you’re eligible for these Merchant Rates, log in to your PayPal account and apply via the online form. Please note that the 1,7% + €0,35 EUR transaction rate does not apply to Website Payments Pro.
* You can apply for Micropayments if your average transaction is under €10 EUR. To apply call us on 0800 50970.
This pricing table shows the transaction fees for domestic payments in euros. Additional charges apply for currency conversions and cross border payments as well as refunds and chargebacks. See all terms and conditions in the PayPal User Agreement.
PayPal Fees, Straightforward and No Surprises.
- Shop on thousands of websites that accept PayPal and, unless your transaction involves a currency conversion, we won't charge you any fees.
- Send money in euro to friends and family in the EU and we won’t charge you anything, unless the payment is funded by a credit card.
- If you’re selling with us, you may be able to get competitive rates for your business.
Buying something with PayPal.
It’s free to use PayPal to buy something unless it involves a currency conversion.
|Buying online or instore :||Free (when no currency conversion is involved).|
The fee for sending a Personal Transaction payment is paid by the sender. The fee for a Personal Transaction payment will be displayed upon making the relevant payment. Please see the User Agreement for more details.
Domestic Personal Transaction payments:
|Sending a Domestic Personal Transaction Payment||FREE (when no currency conversion is involved)|
Cross-Border Personal Transaction payments:
- To the EEA in Euro or Swedish Krona
|Sending a Cross-Border Personal Transaction payment to the EEA in EURO or Swedish Krona||FREE (when no currency conversion is involved)|
- Other Cross-Border Personal Transaction payments:
The Cross-Border Personal Transaction payment fee depends on the country in which the payee’s PayPal account is registered.
|Country Group in which recipient’s account is registered||Fees (based on send amount)|
|US, Canada, Northern Europe, Europe I, Europe II*||1.99 EUR|
|Rest of World*^^||3.99 EUR|
^^Subject to service availability for the recipient registered in the given country.*
- Northern Europe = Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland (including Aland Island), Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- Europe I = Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France (including French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man), Vatican City
- Europe II = Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia Switzerland, Ukraine
- Rest of World = all other countries not mentioned in any of the Country Groups or listings above
Selling with PayPal.
We help process payments for millions of customers worldwide. Our transaction fees are based on your total sales volume. So, the more you sell, the less you pay.
And if you’re a charity, you just pay one small set fee no matter the total volume of the donations received.
Get paid online
|However you do business, you can get paid online.
More about online payments
|Add PayPal to your existing checkout.||No monthly fee
From 3.4% to 1.7% + 0.35 EUR per transaction based on total sales volume.More about Express Checkout
|Add PayPal buttons to your website.||No monthly fee
From 3.4% to 1.7% + 0.35 EUR per transaction based on total sales volume More about Website Payments Standard
|Create and send customisable invoices to your customers.||No monthly fees.
From 3.4% to 1.7% + 0.35 EUR per invoice transaction based on total sales volume.
More about email invoicing
|If you’re a charity, add a donate button to your website to accept cards and PayPal.||No monthly fees.
1.7% + 0.35 EUR per donation for registered charities.
|Additional fees apply for currency conversion and cross-border payments.|
See our User Agreement for details of these transaction fees and other fees that may apply. Please note that PayPal does not control and is not responsible for fees charged by sellers to accept PayPal