How do I remove the restriction from my account?
What to do
- Go to your Resolution Center.
- Click Go to Account Limitations.
- Click Resolve beside each step.
- We've sent you an email asking for more information, or
- We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update.
The time it takes to resolve an account limitation depends on the complexity of your specific case.
If you received an email saying that your account is restricted but don't see any steps in your Resolution Center, you may have received a fake email. Forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll investigate it for you. After you send us the email, delete it from your inbox. If you clicked on any links or downloaded any attachments within the suspicious email or website, log in to your account and view your transactions. It’s also a good idea to change your password.
*The Resolution Center is not available on the PayPal app but you can access it on the PayPal website/from your desktop.